Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond, Surrey Other
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff, scam, distortion of truth Coldwater Michigan

As everyone else has indicated - they contacted me re a free holiday, but switched to describing it as a heavily discounted one etc ... you all know the drill. Smooth talking, legitimate website, guarantees and fully underwritten etc...

Do you guys read the apology mail - they've cleverly worded it that we bought the luggage and alarm clock, and the holiday accomodation was just an "extra" that they through in . oh what were their words ...
"Our shipping records confirm that the luggage, electronics, and software products package you purchased has been delivered to you. However, with much sorrow, we have to inform you that the complimentary holiday bonus certificate must be suspended"

what a load of rubbish - we never bought the luggage, and the holiday was never complimentary !!!

I was telephoned in Oct, 2003 and money debited from my account in October. Did not receive anything until I queried documentation in April - They denied any involvement with me until I declared I not received anything, and was going to contact VISA to cancel - well hours later an email arrives stating they have found my reference details and it was now on its way to me with some free luggage - recorded mail too - great I said.
Now I realise why !!! to prove that they despatched the luggage so that they could turn it all around to attempt to prevent us from suing them - or am I just being cynical ??

I wonder if Panorama, or Peter Cooke would folow this up for us

Doug
Richmond, Surrey
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-scam-distortion-of-truth-Coldwater-Michigan-104367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation

convinced