Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2005

• Reported By:Moringen Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation no longer exist!! Coldwater Michigan

There is no possibility to find those thieves! I'm a single mother and I use to be careful with my money; I only wanted to experience something special with my daughter and the result is I've lost my economies.
I wonder if a lawyer is already in charge of this case since I'm not the only victim... Together we would be stronger!

Pauline
Moringen
Germany

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2005 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49306/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-no-longer-exist-Coldwater-Michigan-145669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation