Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, October 01, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 01, 2004

• Reported By:9721 GL Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
www.fulfillcorp.com Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff Coldwater Michigan

Last year my parents won a journey to the Caribbean. All that was needed was a payment of $950 to cover expenses. They paid but decided to postpone the journey to this year because of their business.

After finally getting some time off they decided to make the journey. After sending the confirming e-mail to make the journey they got the mail of insolvency. After some digging they have been insolvent since April 2002.

When I got to know the background I got very p***ed off (excuse my language) and I have decided to try to take action. On the following link you will find the owner of the site and in my opinion the responsible one for this "business".

I have sent my complaint to the justice department of Michigan (miag@michigan.gov) and the county of Coldwater (www.branch-county.com) to find out if we can to anything about this. We need stop this bastard and at least to try get some money back.

It will not help if I am the only one doing this. Please help us to get this person off the market.

Erik
9721 GL
Netherlands

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2004 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-110987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation