Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2004

• Reported By:Las Palmas Europe
Fulfillment International Corporation
10 Vans Ave. , Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff now pushing www.softbreezes.net Coldwater Michigan

I am a US citizen which lives in Spain, I received a call from the Company telling me I won a prize, I was so naive that I purchase a trip with them for about 900$, today I wrote to the Company requesting information about how to transfer the package to my son who lives in the States and got this email in response:

From: Fulfillcorp Customer Care
Date: 09/18/04 15:21:04
To: dominguezcarmen@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Information

As one of our many customers who purchased a travel products package that included luggage, electronics, and software, as well as a complimentary holiday bonus certificate, we must update you on the most recent set of circumstances that has arisen involving our company.

It is with extreme regret that we must announce that due to circumstances outside of our control, our company has been forced completely out of business due to total insolvency.

Our shipping records confirm that the luggage, electronics, and software products package you purchased has been delivered to you. However, with much sorrow, we have to inform you that the complimentary holiday bonus certificate must be suspended. We are truly sorry for this most disappointing news. The demise of a long-standing company is a painful experience and we sincerely regret that our devastating company loss affects you and your family.

We would like to make you aware that there are several Internet links available to customers that offer incredible discounts for immediate and future travel requests. You may already be aware of these options, but we would like to give you a convenient opportunity to see all of the different options listed on a single page. Please go to www.softbreezes.net and you will find almost all of the discounted travel options that are available today.

Again, we offer our deepest apologies for this most unfortunate happening. If there was anything further we could offer, we would, but our company has been forced to close down completely. We deeply regret the disappointment created for you and your family.

Most Sincerely,

Fulfillment International Corporation

I am truly angry and feel that I can't do nothing about this issue ...if there may be something I can do about it , I would appreciate anybody's input.

Carmen
Las Palmas
Spain

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2004 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-ripoff-now-pushing-wwwsoftbreezesnet-Coldwater-Mic-108984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation