• Report: #119861

• Updated: Fri, November 26, 2004

• Reported By:North Rockhampton Australia
Fulfillment International Corporation
5 Duffy Street Rockhampton North, Australia Australia

Fulfillment International Corporation Total Rip Off of Customers on Low Income trying for a Holiday Rockhampton North Australia

Like others responded to email. On many occasions were phoned by the Company. Looking forward to a way we could travel overseas we took a risk we would not normally take only to loose the lot. Not only did we pay for the Fare we also paid for Port Taxes which I believe would be a Federal Offence. We paid through a Travel Agent to make good the holiday because we had paid for plane tickets over there and this cost another Five Thousand Dollars. We went to Mexico-Peurto Vallarta, and a cruise of the Carribean. When in Mexico my husband fell sick. On return from Holidays sadly he deceased. This was only seven weeks ago.

Penny Sackitt would be the one I would like to get a hold of because she was the reservations agent who took our money knowing we would never get a holiday through her. She even wanted to book cars and take the level of our accommodation up an extra $129.00 per night. After paying twice for one holiday and in excess of $15,000.00 including airfares I had to pay $5,500.00 for funeral expenses. When making the initial booking we asked the salesman if this would go wrong and spoke about fraud. Well I don't know how he kept the laugh out of his voice because he caught both myself and late husband hook line and sinker.

I am one sucker who paid an extremely high cost to learn never to trust salesmen over the internet.

It is my wish they get caught and pay the penalty.

Sylvia
North Rockhampton
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International-Corporation/Rockhampton-North-Australia-4701/Fulfillment-International-Corporation-Total-Rip-Off-of-Customers-on-Low-Income-trying-for-119861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International Corporation