customers

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:Genval/Belgium Europe
Fulfillment International
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International Corp ripoff Coldwater Michigan

I was contacted by this company telling me I had won a trip to the States a a very reasonable price including cruise aso.

After making the final arrangements for the travel for two persons, and them asking me additional money for the extra's they ended up charging me 1360 USD on top of the basic package of 990 USD. The day of the withdrawal of the money via my Visa Card, in the evening of the Friday, they announced me by mail, after being unavailable for quite a few days (I tried to contact them but with no success) that their company was declared in rupture of payment and that as such could not provide me with the tickets I had been charged for.

The offered me to book via one of their sister company...with of course extra-charge.
I had to cancel with short notice at some expense my Delta flight to Orlando on top of it....

This kind of insovent trading shoud be stoppped. You can introduce a claim at the Attorney General of the State of Michigan https://www.ag.state.mi.us:cp_division:w3cp_c01_new.asp

denise
Genval/Belgium
Belgium

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-Corp-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-120421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International