Complaint Review: Fulfillment International

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2004

• Reported By:Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin
Fulfillment International
10 Vans Avenue, Coldwater, MI 49036 Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfillment International ripoff RUDE phone solicitation Coldwater Michigan

I just received a call from Fulfillment Corp. Gary was very pleasant as he outlined the great deal. (If it's too good to be true - it probably is.) While on the phone with him I looked up the company on www.badbusinessbureau.com - THANK GOODNESS! I told him I was skeptical because there were rip-off reports about the company. He asked me to hold on.

In a few moments his manager Bill came on the line. He told me there are always going to be bad reports about every business. 'You don't think McDonalds ever has an unsatisfied customer?!" he demanded. I haven't looked McDonalds up - and told him I really wouldn't have any idea. What I did know is that there were over 50 bad reports on his business - 15 since May of this year alone. He began yelling at me over the phone - verbal abuse surely unprofessional in nature. I asked him why he thought it necessary to yell at me, and he barked: "I'll just sell your vacation to someone who will appreciate it!" and hung up the phone. Good riddance! THANK YOU for the warning!

Jacqueline
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2004 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfillment-International-ripoff-RUDE-phone-solicitation-Coldwater-Michigan-81837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International