Complaint Review: Fulfillment International

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2002

• Reported By:NR Bicester Oxon
Fulfillment International
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Fulfillment International Credit Card Fraud fraudulent ripoff business Coldwater Michigan

I have a credit card issued by VISA - it's from an Irish Bank and I only use it when I travel abroad to Europe. Therefore I only make transactions in Euros.

I noticed a very large transaction made on 25th July this year for US $937 to Fulfillment International.

I don't know how they got my credit card number - I've read the other reports here in RIP-OFF and certainly no phone calls were made to the house. On that day, I was actually out at a reception, and the answerphone was on.

I have reported the matter to my credit card company and they are investigating the matter. I searched the internet for Fulfillment International, and the only reference I could find was on this site.

It seems they are getting more sophisticated in their methods!

John
Bicester, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2002 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International/Coldwater-Michigan-MI-49036/Fulfillment-International-Credit-Card-Fraud-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Coldwater-Michigan-28182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International