Complaint Review: Fulfillment International

• Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:Seddon Australia
Fulfillment International
Internet U.S.A.

Fulfillment International ripoff conartist tried to convince me I had won a holiday until 30 minutes later I told her I had no credit card and she hung up the phone rather quickly con artist fake ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: thank god for rip off report

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry you missed out.

I was contacted on Saturday evening the 14th of June, 2003 by a woman called Dania, representing Fulfillment International to say I had won a 12 night holiday, including Florida, Mexico and 4 nights on a cruise ship. She elaborated on and on about this fantastic holiday that I had won for half an hour and then she said, "now do you have your Visa Card ready so we can arrange payments".

I said, "I'm sorry but I don't have a credit card and she said, "what about your husband"? At the time I stupidly thought that the reason you won this holiday was to promote the use of credit cards and I said, "Is this going to be a problem, do I have to have a credit card"? She did not directly answer this question and said "I should contact customer service on this phone number 001-517 278 88184 and make payment arrangements and I noticed that she was no longer pleasant by the tone of her voice and then she quickly hung up before I could even say goodbye.

I do not think even if I had a credit card that I would of given her my details as in this case she did not even state what it was that she even wanted with my credit card details. I was fortunate not to have a credit card. I also wondered why you would need a credit card to receive a prize. I felt after reading all this information on fulfillment International to be one of the lucky ones.

I did for the first hour after getting off the phone think it might be possible that I had indeed won. But after about an hour I felt sick in the stomach that something was not quite right and as I am very intuitive and perceptive I usually trust this gut feeling and only an hour later my husband investigated and found this site. I also question "Is there anyone who has actually been on this holiday"?????? Why can't the police or a higher authority investigate this company and close them down once and for all.

Tell everyone you know about this disgusting company and hopefully it will save them from these appalling lowlife ripoff conartists.

Kaye
Melbourne
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2003 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-International/internet/Fulfillment-International-ripoff-conartist-tried-to-convince-me-I-had-won-a-holiday-until-60696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment International

AUTHOR: Jim - (United Kingdom)

i was contacted on 18th november at 8:10 to hear the great news that i had won a great holiday from FULFILLMENT INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION i listened as employee No992 told me all about this great holiday and how i would only have to pay 560 for me and my partner plus flights to florida(I THOUGHT SHE SAID FREE)i then looked to find there web site but came across yours instead (A GOD SEND)i then started to read all the reports on this company as No992 procceded to try to get my card number out of me i told her i have just been reading up on your web site and would be giving no card number to her but was told it was all lies the company had been long established and recieved very few complaints so how can that many people be wrong that have E'mailed to yourselves so i would like to thank ripoff report for having this web site and probaly saving me hassle and cash. ..as i was tempted at first.
THANKING YOU

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OFF WEEDING OUT THE RIPOFF
MERCHANT'S

AUTHOR: Charlie - (United Kingdom)

I have just come across this site and you ask if anyone has actually taken the holiday.
Well, my wife, daughter and I went on the Fulfillment International holiday in August and had a great time.

We did the Orlando and Cocoa Beach, Cruise and Cancun options and all went as planned.
The video clips we took of the holiday mean friends are hoping they get the same opportunity (sister-in-law is doing the same thing next year).
Certainly the highlight was the Cruise trip visiting Key West and one of the Bahamas islands.

Dear Kaye,

In reference to your statement, I had won a trip, This would be a pretty silly phrase with which to begin our conversation, when, in fact, all consumers are told the products package price and asked to pay for the merchandise during that one telephone call.

Consumers are told that they have qualified for a highly discounted travel products package - which they have. We base our telephone calls to people who have financially qualified to make a purchase in our price range. We get that information directly from the consumer who responds to our initial e-mail offer.

Only when they return the e-mail questionnaire do we make any telephone calls. We assume that when people go to the effort of filling out our form and returning it to us requesting additional information that they are serious about wanting a travel products package.

Of course there is a charge. It's discounted, but there is a fee. We'd be out of business very quickly if all we did was call around the world to give away free merchandise. It's a great concept but not very practical.

You filled out an online request form asking to be contacted with details regarding a discounted travel products package. We called you, you declined our offer and the telephone call ended. Were sorry you are missing out on a fantastic travel products package.