Complaint Review: Fulfillment Services LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Roxanne — Utica New York
Fulfillment Services LLC
26 W Sixth Ave Helena, Montana USA

Fulfillment Services LLC Alex Mikan, Ian Barrow Refused to pay me for a months work. Helena Montana

I was contacted by email for a work from home job inspecting packages. I signed an agreement they sent stating I would be paid $2000.00 per month with a bonus equal to that for meeting all deadlines. I worked for 1 month, meeting all deadlines. When I questioned when I would receive a pay check I was told it was in the mail and I would receive it the next Tuesday.

Needless to say I did not received it, I phoned and emailed several times and received no responses.

I knew something was off about this from the begining but they were not asking me for money so I decided to try it. Just proves, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment-Services-LLC/Helena-Montana-59624/Fulfillment-Services-LLC-Alex-Mikan-Ian-Barrow-Refused-to-pay-me-for-a-months-work-Hele-1130726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment Services LLC