Complaint Review: Fulfillment

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:gaithersburg Maryland
Fulfillment
3822 West 1987 South Salt Lakecity, Utah U.S.A.

Fulfillment Health Pill Scam Salt Lakecity Utah

What happenned to me was exactly as the rip off report by Mr Yogi from Lake more, Ohio. I kept recieving these email from Body Fit so I though I gave a try with the cost of only $ 4.99 , when the 1 bottle of pill came and I started to take it but I did not felt any differeces as it was suppose for loosing weight pill so I called the company to stop , but I recieved another bottle of pill which was a bottle of green tea pill and I called them again to stop it ( because I was going on a long trip ) but when I came home from my trip I recieved another bottle in my mail box . And when I left for the trip my credit card was only left with a balance of $ 100. And I was paying online the min. payment without realising that Body Fit had charged me $ 96.61 so when I came back and check my paper statement I had a balanve of $ 411.18 . I called the bank informed them that I did not ordered that charge and they told me to call BodyFit but nobody ever pick up the phone in that bodyFit office. I am a retired person I have only social security as my income , I think this company is realy cruel to do this kind of business to make money. Now, what am I suppose to do with this bottle of green tea and what should I do if they keep sending me those pill and charge my credit card since I can't reach them .

Manis
gaithersburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfillment/Salt-Lakecity-Utah-84104/Fulfillment-Health-Pill-Scam-Salt-Lakecity-Utah-299163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfillment