Complaint Review: Fulfilment International Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2005

• Reported By:colchester Europe
Fulfilment International Corporation
10 Vans Avenue Coldwater, Michigan U.S.A.

Fulfilment International Corporation ripoff Coldwater Michigan

I too was ripped off by this company. I was contacted by phone and offered this great deal.

It seemed really genuine at the time. When the leather cases turned up we were very impressed!

After using the bags for a weekend break, two of them broke and we complained........they sent us a whole new set. So we had no reason to think these were rip off merchants at this point.

We originally were meant to use our trip up by July 2003. Owing to the death of my father we asked to cancel this. They said we couldn't cancel it but they would extend our offer for another year. This we thought was fair.
After a period of time we worked out when we could do this trip. It actually worked out quite expensive!!!! with flights, port taxes, insurance etc. Plus the initial outlay of neally 600.

With dates at the ready I emailed the company only to receive an email back to say they had gone out of business.

I am really upset about this as it has put me in severe dept on my credit card. Its not just the financial letdown but the emotional letdown involved as well.
If anyone can be help me get my money back I would be very grateful to hear from you.

I have never had to deal with a problem of this sort before!

Alison
Colchester
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fulfilment-International-Corporation/Coldwater-Michigan-49036/Fulfilment-International-Corporation-ripoff-Coldwater-Michigan-132614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fulfilment International Corporation