Complaint Review: Full Access Experiential Media Group

• Updated: Sun, January 01, 2012

• Reported By: Arista — Deltona Florida United States of America
Full Access Experiential Media Group
613 Cassine Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Full Access Experiential Media Group Naomi J. Rodriguez Failure To Pay As Promised Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Full Access Experiential Media Group is a great company to work for!

*Author of original report: Naomi J. Rodriguez - Full Access Experiental Media Group

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Kim Fitzgibbons paving the way to a lawsuit for SLANDER. Kim FILES FALSE REPORTS.

*Author of original report: Full Access Experiental Media Group a.k.a Naomi J. Rodriguez

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: "Arista" Real Name: Kimberly Fitzgibbons

I was contacted by the owner of this company, Naomi J. Rodriguez, via internet on Tuesday February 9, 2010 regarding work for a promotional event she was staffing for the following weekend.

I had contact with Naomi via facebook, e-mail, text and by phone.  Naomi explained that she was under staffed for that event and that if I knew of anyone else that could work that event she would "sweeten the deal" by paying me an extra $25.00 for each referral if she booked them to work.

I provided her with the contact information for three different people which she interviewed for the position and booked to work the event.  She said that she appreciated my help in staffing this event for her and paying me for it "will not be a problem".

In the job posting, payment was promised at the end of the event on Sunday.  When she arrived at the event location on Sunday afternoon, she presented each of us with a hand written POST DATED check dated for the following week.  When questioned, she said "We pay out on Friday, everyone knows that!".  I asked why she said she would pay us today, she said "I just paid you!".

The additional money she had said she would pay me for the referrals were not included in that check.  I asked about that and she claimed that she had no more checks.  She dug through her car and found another check book and asked what she had promised to pay me.  I reminded her that she said $25.00 for each.

She then said she has NEVER paid ANYONE that much for referrals and the most she could give me was $12.50 each.  She called me a liar and continued to tell me that I was wrong.  I KNOW what she said.  She wrote out a check for $37.50, and continued to try to convince me that I was lying to her.

She said that my anger regarding this was "throwing up red flags" for her!  NAOMI J. RODRIGUEZ is VERY sloppy, unorganized, unprofessional and a LIAR!  BEWARE!  Of her and her company FULL ACCESS EXPERIENTAL MEDIA GROUP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Full-Access-Experiential-Media-Group/Orlando-Florida-32861/Full-Access-Experiential-Media-Group-Naomi-J-Rodriguez-Failure-To-Pay-As-Promised-Orlando-569734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Full Access Experiential Media Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Full Access Experiential Media Group is a great company to work for!

AUTHOR: SettingTheRecordStraight - (United States of America)

Kimberly Fitzgibbons should be ashamed of herself! I have worked with her a few times for a different agency. We are both independent contractors. Specifically, I have worked with Kimberly Fitzgibbons during promotions for Encore Nationwide. No other company I work for would ever hire her in my opinion. It truly bothers me when people like Kim go online and try to trash someone for no reason. Full Access Experiential did not hire her for a long time. They gave Kim ONE chance to prove herself and she messed it up. Not only did she mess it up but, she stabbed them in the back for it. Full Access Experiential was smart not to hire her in the first place but, I know Kim and she can be a convincing liar. From my experience Kim shows up to work with her hair a mess and smelling of cigarette smoke. Her attitude is the worst being negative and unhelpful. Kimberly Fitgibbons has a problem with responsibility and it shows with her DUI record.

I have worked for BOTH Full Access Experiential Media Group and Encore Nationwide and they are both great agencies. I have not seen Kim working for Encore in a while so, she might have gotten the boot from them too. Some of the other agencies I remember Kim has worked for are Attack Marketing, Street Team Promotions, Dajon Promotions and Across the Nation. Encore is the only agency I know that has hired here regualarly but, I have not seen her in a while.

Naomi J. Rodriguez - Full Access Experiental Media Group

AUTHOR: - (USA)

Given Naomi's vast knowledge of the legal system, I'm sure that she is aware that she must have proof to back up her allegations.  Everything I have said here is the truth, thus no slander has occurred.  I have proof and witnesses.  Her contradiction of herself throughout this report is just MORE proof that she is lying.  I'm not afraid of her or her empty threats.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Faemg - (U.S.A.)

Kimberly Fitzgibbon's rebuttal speaks volumes. I have no time for a lengthy rebuttal on my part. Instead, I will invest that time into documenting all statements for future possible legal actions based on malicious reporting/slander.

Kimberly Fitzgibbons, you should know I have high moral standards and will NOT stoop to your level.

Full Access Experiental Media Group a.k.a Naomi J. Rodriguez

AUTHOR: - (USA)

UNPROFESSIONAL, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNPROFESSIONAL.....

FYI, Naomi, I have a MacBook.  Theres a little feature called AutoFill.  Google it.  Arista is my User Name on Messenger.

I would LOVE to see you produce the cancelled checks you claim to have!  You can't possibly do that because I still have these checks in my possession.  Nice try.  Another lie.

As far as the referral fee, you know what you said.  I'm not going into that again.

Did you or did you not interview each of the three people I recommended for this job, yourself?  They supplied you with their promotional resumes, photos and contact information.  If you thought them not worthy, you should not have booked them.

As for myself, my reputation speaks for itself.  I have worked for nearly 50 different agencies throughout the country for the past 10 years.  I have preformed every single event I have been booked for with complete professionalism and have never received a SINGLE complaint.  If I were so unreliable, I wouldn't continue to receive bookings from these agencies.

What kills me is the constant referral Naomi has to herself as "we", "us" and "our".  According to her Facebook page, she admittedly has a multiple personality disorder and I actually believe that she believes she is a team within herself.  Naomi, I have been provided with the number for a highly accredited psychiatrist in your area, and would be very happy to send you her number.

I have been married for 19 years and my husband and I have three children.  My husband is employed full time and provides well for us.  The notion that I would sell my vehicle because I need money is absurd.  I own a 1995 Dodge Caravan.  It's in excellent working condition and has been paid for for over 10 years!  At best, I could probably get $800.00 for it.  I work promotions only on the weekends for fun.  I do not rely on this line of work to keep food on the table.   So my "scheme" is, to find fun events to work on the weekend for honest and professional people.

I have the calls and texts on my phone from those two days.  I know where I was and when.  And so does the entire lobby staff of the hotel.  Perhaps, it was one of your other personalities I dealt with at each different time.

Yes, I lit a cigarette.  AFTER my shift was over, AFTER I was out of uniform, AFTER you handed me a post dated check and AFTER you called me a liar!!  You KNOW I walked AT LEAST 15 feet away from you at that point.  Another lie.

I hope Naomi uses that $37.50 she failed to pay me to put towards getting her vehicle properly registered in the state that she resides and runs a business in, before the DMV finds out about it.  I understand the fine can be quite high.

Naomi frequently claims how happy she is that she has God in her life.  I hope He remains there for her.  As long as she continues to conduct her life and business in this fashion, she's going to need Him.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

"Arista" Real Name: Kimberly Fitzgibbons

AUTHOR: Faemg - (U.S.A.)

When folks don't use their real names that automatically indicates their unwillingness to stand behind their accusations. If you truly believe in what you say then, you're not hiding behind aliases. Over 12 people worked the same promotion that "Arista" whose real name is Kimberly Fitzgibbons worked. No one else had any issues.

Kimberly Fitzgibbons was PAID ON-TIME and I have the canceled business checks to prove it. Moreover, Kimberly was NEVER promised $25 for EACH referral. It's an outright LIE. We have NEVER paid $25 for EACH referral---NOT EVER. If a Brand Ambassador offers to suggest great staff as a GRATUITY we will pay them a one-time $25 for the referral for the entire promotion. Kimberly for whatever reason took it to mean $25 each. WHAT?! She did recommend 3 Brand Ambassadors for our program which we hired. However, the Brand Ambassadors were not as represented by Kimberly. For that matter, Kimberly misrepresented herself as well.

During the promotion we had a Field Market Manager secret shop Kimberly and another Brand Ambassadors she recommended. For 20 minutes no one could find the pair. They were working as Brand Ambassadors at a hotel lobby where they were assigned. My booking confirmation clearly states do not leave your area unattended and NO SMOKING. One Brand Ambassador needed to be present at all times. Kimberly did not follow directions. The Valet guys, Concierge, and Front Desk staff all claimed they had not seen the pair all morning. At that time they should have already been on-site and working for 3 hours. Where were they?! I reprimanded them and told the pair I was highly concerned and questioned whether they had been on-site on-time and working. We made up for it with additional hours going to the client.

Let's review... Please keep in mind $25 per person would be $75. We could have used $75 to staff the entire event. I don't know Kimberly very well. I did give her an opportunity to work with us after receiving multiple requests. She was a 'friend' on our Facebook page. Kimberly posted she was having financial trouble and needed to sell her car and get used to taking the bus. I'm not sure what's her scheme but, it won't work with me.

On-site Kimberly became confrontational and began smoking and blowing the smoke in my face. Who would take that attitude from anyone? It was utter disrespect. I offered and PAID Kimberly $37.50; half of the $75 she alledges we owed her. I paid it as a compromise. I thought the issue was done and over with until I come across this post. It's a real shame how some folks sneak around posting lies.

I would beware of Kimberly Fitzgibbons ("Arista")