Complaint Review: Full Count Eviction Services

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: K. — Loomis California United States of America
Full Count Eviction Services
7172 Regional St. #362 Internet United States of America

Full Count Eviction Services Landlords need to evict this company from the internet! Internet

I hired this firm to process two evictions on 7/16/12.  That same day one of my tenants brought their account current, so the following day I requested that the eviction be suspended.  I ask about a refund of the $494.00 deposit, since the company had not hired an attorney, filed an unlawful detainer, nor served a 3-day notice.  I was told I would need to speak to the accounting department and that someone would call me back. I didn't receive a call, so I followed up and was told that the bookkeeper was on vacation and to call back the following week.

The next week I was told that someone would call me back.  Again, no one ever did.  After 2 months of this, I disputed the charges with my credit card company since the service I paid for was not performed.  The second eviction, however, was well underway.  The unlawful detainer was filed with the courts, the tenants were served and one had responded to the suit.  Month after month I was told we were waiting on the court to schedule a hearing date.

Finally after 2-1/2 months of hearing this, I called the court myself only to find out that the second tenant had not responded in a timely fashion and no default had been requested, so a court date would never be scheduled.  The file was literally in limbo.  When I called Full Count again, I was told that since I disputed the charges on the first eviction, they were not going to proceed on the second eviction.  I reminded them that these were two separare transactions.  They didn't seem to understand or care. This firm is horribly unresponsive, rude and dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Full-Count-Eviction-Services/internet/Full-Count-Eviction-Services-Landlords-need-to-evict-this-company-from-the-internet-Inte-976349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Full Count Eviction Services