Complaint Review: Full Count Services

• Reported By: Ana — Walnut California USA
Full Count Services
7172 Regional Dublin, California United States of America

Full Count Services Eviction Intake Service Rip-off Dublin, California

On 04/13/11 I had engaged this company to prepared a Unlawful Detainer (UD) action.  However within a hour of the engagement I noted a deposit in my bank account (an account I have for tenants to make deposits).  I immediately notified Full Count via phone (800/420-9938) and email to put the case on hold, as I know that receipt of a payment requires the process to be recommenced.  I was assured by the customer service that my request was on hold.  It was also acknowledged that nothing had been done on my file, other than the intake of information by Devon.  I also left a direct message on Devon's phone line.  The next day I even rec'd an email from Devon acknowledging my request.

The next day, 04/14/11, I also rec'd a phone call regarding a request for mediation from a local tenant/landlord resolution service.  I again informed Full Count that my case would be on hold.  I subsequently rec'd an email informing me that they still would be charging me $259, as that is their minimum charge.  I responded that the minimum charge was not relayed to me when my credit card info was obtained.  Additionally I stated that I was aware that they had done NO other work other than process the one page intake form.

Long story short I am disputing their charge on my credit card, filing complaints and my Attorney, if necessary will pursue all course of actions againt them.  I would never ever recommend this company to any one.  Sadly, the mediation was a bust and if Full Count had not tried to "rip me off" I would have proceeded with their services.  In retrospect I am glad it stopped at the beginning for as based on this experience I would say the other complaints I read on other sites are correct and I would just of had more problems.  Interesting to note is that the invoice that I subsequently received on 04/23/11 in the mail is dated 04/11/11 but the initial contact was on 04/13/11.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Full-Count-Services/Dublin-California-94568/Full-Count-Services-Eviction-Intake-Service-Rip-off-Dublin-California-722155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Full Count Services