- Report: #569583
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: FullSail.com
FullSail.comWinter Park, Florida United States of America
FullSail.com Full Sail University, Waste of Money -- Overpriced -- Unreasonable Expectations -- Money Grubbing Winter Park, Florida
1. They set unreasonable time constraints.
2. They don't take responsibility for online technical issues causing a student to miss a deadline.
3. They make you pay for a full semester (4 months) upfront although you only take 1 class each month. Therefore, if you enter a class in month 2 of that semester that you have to drop, too bad. They keep your money for classes 2-4 of that semester before you have a chance to know if you can handle them.
4. They advertise "work at your own pace" but the assignments take hours to complete with only a couple weekdays notice. Not friendly to people who have jobs to go to.
They're very prompt and attentive during admissions but once you're in and they have your money you get sub-par treatment and deaf ears.
Maybe I can just cut my losses and go elsewhere.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FullSailcom/Winter-Park-Florida-/FullSailcom-Full-Sail-University-Waste-of-Money-Overpriced-Unreasonable-Expectatio-569583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.