Complaint Review: Fuller's Car Wash

• Submitted: Sat, January 08, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2005

• Reported By:Douglas Massachusetts
Fuller's Car Wash
Auburn St Auburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Fuller's Car Wash ripoff car wash Auburn Massachusetts

I went to this business location to have my Chevy Blazer washed. At the end of the automatic wash there is a posted sign stating that they would be happy to re-wash your vehicle if you are not totally satisfied. I was not at all satisfied as the vehicle was not clean to my satisfaction including the mirrors not cleaned at all, road salt residue left on all four fenders and the 2 doors, and the windows streaked and left spotted.

When I asked to have my vehicle re-washed the attendant was surly and walked away stating that I would need to park off to the side while he went to get the manager. The manager came out about 5 minutes later and proceded to try to explain how it was somehow my fault that the automatic car wash did not clean my vehicle and that the road salt residue was from driving my Blazer back aound the building to get back in line for my "re-wash" that never happened.

I left angry and feeling that no matter what I had said or the condition of my vehicle after the first wash that there was no chance that this company would have honored their stated policy.

Mike
Douglas, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2005 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fullers-Car-Wash/Auburn-Massachusetts/Fullers-Car-Wash-ripoff-car-wash-Auburn-Massachusetts-126476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fuller's Car Wash