Complaint Review: Fullfillment Center/ Pure Green Coffee

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Doris — Rural Hall North Carolina United States of America
Fullfillment Center/ Pure Green Coffee
405 S, Mabry Hwy 397 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Fullfillment Center/ Pure Green Coffee Pure Green Coffee, Premier Quality Bean Tampa, Florida

I ordered the Pure Green Coffee Bean Supplement that I thought was endorsed by Dr. Oz only to find out it is being promoted by illegally using Dr. Oz as an endorsement.
That's the only reason I purchased this product. On the advertisement it says this can help with diabetes and lower the sugar in your system to help control diabetes as well as lose weight.
I tried this product for a week and it doesn't work. It actually casued me to gain weight and elevated my glucose level.
I paid $166. for all the bottles I purchased and want my money back
I also did not receive an invoice or any paperwork with my order.
Doris
Rural Hall, NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fullfillment-Center-Pure-Green-Coffee/Tampa-Florida-33609/Fullfillment-Center-Pure-Green-Coffee-Pure-Green-Coffee-Premier-Quality-Bean-Tampa-Flo-987766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fullfillment Center/ Pure Green Coffee