Complaint Review: Fullfillment Center

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ruth — Franklin Ohio United States of America
Fullfillment Center
N. Washtington St., Unit 8 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Fullfillment Center Company keeps sending me face cream that I didn't order. No information included on how to send it back included Denver, Colorado

This company, all I know is "Fullfillment Center" keeps sending me anti-aging creams.  I have received 3 shipments.  No information is included in the box.  Just an empty box with the cream in.  I do believe my daughters credit card is being charged for this and as of yet, I am unable to determine this.  What can I do to have these shipments stopped.  I did not order this product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fullfillment-Center/Denver-Colorado-/Fullfillment-Center-Company-keeps-sending-me-face-cream-that-I-didnt-order-No-informat-966102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fullfillment Center