Complaint Review: Fun Family Rewards - J.C. Penney

• Submitted: Thu, April 08, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Eagle Point Oregon United States of America
Fun Family Rewards - J.C. Penney

Fun Family Rewards - J.C. Penney Tried to tell me I ordered this on 1/26/2010 when I placed a JC Penney catalog order. I did not place an order on that day. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Department

I have had a charge on my bankcard for 2 months,  when I called the number, they told me I had placed an order with JC Penneys catalog, on January 26th 2010 and had made a request for the rewards package.  I did not order anything from JC Penneys on that day.  So I did not request anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-Family-Rewards-JC-Penney/internet/Fun-Family-Rewards-JC-Penney-Tried-to-tell-me-I-ordered-this-on-1262010-when-I-plac-590936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fun Family Rewards - J.C. Penney

Consumer Affairs Department

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Fun Family Rewards nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.