Complaint Review: Fun Family Rewards

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Clay City Indiana
Fun Family Rewards
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Fun Family Rewards I did not join this program, I was ording from JC Penny and the next thing I know I'm being billed. Plano Texas

I found myself being billed for joining Fun Family Rewards when I was just putting in an order to JC Penney and I did not join this program.

I do not or ever want to belong to this or any program like it.

Please take my name off of your list and refund my money.

It make me very leary of using JC Penny as a place to order, you would think they would take better care of there old customers.

Beverly
Clay City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-Family-Rewards/Plano-Texas-75075/Fun-Family-Rewards-I-did-not-join-this-program-I-was-ording-from-JC-Penny-and-the-next-th-350687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fun Family Rewards