helps

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:wilkes barre Pennsylvania
Fun Family Rewards
jcpenny.com Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Fun Family Rewards - S&b Fun Family Rewards jc penny had no right to go into my bank account!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

i opened my bank account online this morning to find i was charged 9.95 for some s&b fun family rewards. i had no idea what this was so i google it and much to my surprise i found alot of complaints right there on this scam from jc penney, i ordered a set of curtains from penneys and recently a gift for my grandson, i did not authorize any charges but the charges i made, the things i bought, not only that, i had 4.45 in my bank account, and now because of this scam im in the red of 34.45, i have wrote to my bank and hopefully they will help me with this, im not one for suing but i would love to sue penneys for this, especially now,with the economy the way it is and they are ripping people off, if there is a class action suit i would love to be involved, this is highway robbery, thank you.

Sharon w.
wilkes barre, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-Family-Rewards/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Fun-Family-Rewards-Sb-Fun-Family-Rewards-jc-penny-had-no-right-to-go-into-my-bank-accou-425471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fun Family Rewards

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Fun Family Rewards nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.