- Report: #1157053
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Fun Rewards for You
Fun Rewards for YouInternet USA
Fun Rewards for You Redemption Source Impossible to contact, very hard to redeem, this is a scam La Mesa, CA Internet
*Consumer Comment: scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I got a voucher to redeem for a three night stay at a hotel in one of 20 or 25 different cities in the states and Canada. The voucher was given to us in an event we attended to and when we went to redeem is when we found out we were dealing with funforyourewards. They advertise their whole policy is to make the redemption process easy, in their own words:
"Our goal is to make it easy for you to redeem your certificate and our philosophy is this: "What good is it to receive a gift certificate if you can't use it?".
This couldnt be further form the truth. They make it so hard and over complicated that you give up and pay for nothing. There is absolutely no value in their travel vouchers and it is not worth your time. They claim they have deals with hotels for unsold rooms, but I would venture to guess the way they actually pay for the few rooms they do need to book is funded by using the money of the poeple who give up halfway through the process!
I was given the voucher and had to:
- Register online to receive a certificate
- With the certificate Register at funrewardsforyou.com/ to get a confirmation number
- With the confirmation number download and fill in a reservation form
- You have to to give an option of three possible destinations and three different travel dates. There are also more restrictions than I can ever remeber that you must follow.
- Mail or Fax (really... in 2014...) the form
- Send also a Money order by mail (really... again...2014) for the deposit fee, which is very hard to calculate by the way based on different rules on travel dates and day of the week, plus number of people, etc.
- Because of the above, I got an email back saing my money order was short by 20.00 dollars
- The email did not allow me to respond to it. I was asked to re complete the form and mail it in again with the missing $20.00
- There is no phone number or email to contact this company
- Their contact form on their website only takes in 250 caracthers, so to write a very simple complain I had to submit a contact form 5 times!!
Absolutely horrendous experience. All said and done I have paid 200.00, and I doubt very much I will get to use these three nights stay. Even if I did... I can probably find a very decent hotel for the same duration spending maybe 50 dollars more.... I will keep pushing through just because of the pricniple, but for anybody considering this, please dont do, Not worth your time.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-Rewards-for-You-/internet/Fun-Rewards-for-You-Redemption-Source-Impossible-to-contact-very-hard-to-redeem-this-1157053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.