- Report: #1071214
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Fun & Sun Getaways
Fun & Sun GetawaysInternet, Select State/Province USA
Fun & Sun Getaways Misleading advertising Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The company Fun and Sun Getaways is a scam and misleading advertising organisation.
It pretends to offer special travel promotions on deals valid only for a short period of time, with fully included meals and alcoholic drinks, or other for various promotions.
1. The promotion pretended to run out in a few hours stays on the internet substantially longer after the deadline.
2. First request is Credit Card details, charged immediately.
3. They send a fake confirmation (i've got a few of the m with the same number) that cannot be used as a booking.
4. They have trained operators with scripted responses to put the blaim on the client.
5. They DO NOT DELIVER the deal, but they are fast at charging the client.
6. Rude and arogant operators.
I am sorry that i haven't checked the Ripoff site before paying this scam, suggest everyone to check thoroughly before paying this scam company Fun & Sun Getaways.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-Sun-Getaways/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Fun-amp-Sun-Getaways-Misleading-advertising-Internet-1071214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.