Complaint Review: Fun and Son Getaways

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: unhappycustomer — United States of America
Fun and Son Getaways
Orlando , FL Internet United States of America

Fun and Son Getaways Fun and Sun Getaways / Discount Travel Wholesalers. They charged me for a vacation I did not purchase. When I called to have it removed they said I would have to take the charge up with my bank. They would not tell me where the company was located or h Internet

They charged my credit card for a vacation I did not purchase. When I tried to call them and speak about the charge to my card they kept saying I would have to dispute it with my bank. They would not give me their information or a name of a manager. They would not help me at all , it sounded like an Indian  run company in another country. They were very rude. They are just ripping off peoples credit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-and-Son-Getaways/internet/Fun-and-Son-Getaways-Fun-and-Sun-Getaways-Discount-Travel-Wholesalers-They-charged-me-f-866270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fun and Son Getaways