Complaint Review: Fun and Sun Getaways

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Big Ugly — Brisbane California
Fun and Sun Getaways
No address given http://www.funandsungetaways.com/fas/, Select State/Province USA

Fun and Sun Getaways IMS Vacations Fun and Sun Vacation is a Rip Off!!!! funandsungetaways.com/fas/ Florida

I booked a Cancun trip for January of 2014 in August of 2013. Everything went VERY WRONG from the begining. I will never deal with this company again! Biggest rip off EVER! Doubled charged my card and every call took an HOUR to talk to a manager. I started timing them and it was always 1 HOUR before the manager "King" got on the phone. There is "no other manager" apparently except this "King" guy.

They cancelled my reservations without telling me in November 2013. I found out through the mini van that was scheduled to pick me up that "my reservations were cancelled by the booking host" which was Fun and Sun Getaways. I am still fighting them over the $497.75 they owe from the "Deluxe Package" and they even tried to say that I didn't pay that amount after they charged my 3 times for 2 packages!

King (or whatever his real name is) is the only one that can see the transactions on your account at F&S, so don't even bother with lower level personnel when talking about money issues. [continued below]....

..... They cannot see the transactions and only go off of the account "notes" which are wrong, wrong, WRONG! They are very stern and robotic and will only try to talk you into a coma.

BUYER BEWARE!!! If you have the time, patience and money to lose - sure go for it! If not, go through a real reputable company that actually cares about their reputation and customer service skills. This one does not and that is the reason why I will never do business with them AGAIN!

We should probably get a class action lawsuit started from all of the BS they've done to people in the past and present. Lost time, lost reservations, additional bookings due to customer loss, etc. We could've been "up the creek", by I refuse to fail or be taken advantage of. You should all do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fun-and-Sun-Getaways/httpwwwfunandsungetawayscomfas-Select-StateProvince/Fun-and-Sun-Getaways-IMS-Vacations-Fun-and-Sun-Vacation-is-a-Rip-Off-funandsungetaway-1112660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fun and Sun Getaways