Complaint Review: FunTimeTravelShop

• Reported By: MM — burlington Massachusetts United States of America
FunTimeTravelShop
funtimetravelshop.com Internet United States of America

FunTimeTravelShop This is a scam. Beware., Internet

I bought a three night/4 day hotel stay from Getmyperks.com. It was this hotel stay from Funtimetravelshop. After many emails, Funtime kept telling me they were busy and would "soon" book my stay. I gave them all the info several times. My date to leave is three weeks away. YESTERDAY--after I complained to Getmyperks--they emailed me to say early April was available. I am going Feb. 8. I bought this is Nov. I asked them about it in December! They do not answer the phone or return calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FunTimeTravelShop/internet/FunTimeTravelShop-This-is-a-scam-Beware-Internet-995740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FunTimeTravelShop