• Report: #311941

Complaint Review: Funai-Corp

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Cutler Ohio
19900 Van Ness Ave Torrance, California U.S.A.

Funai-Corp I purchased a faulty television (Sylvania # SSGF4276) and this company ran me around for SEVEN months before returning me my money. They had me to fax them a number of times my reciept info. And when the check finally came after all the times I called me they still got my name incorrect on the refund check. I had to involve the Ohio Att. General's office to finally get the issue resolved. Torrance California

I purchased a television through Sam's Club and it was faulty. I purchased it in July 2007. I began calling the company the second week of ownership. It took SEVEN months and several times faxing them proof before they came good on the refund and still they got the name wrong on the check.I honostly believe the run around was so I would give up and not have the company to do the correct thing and refund my money. I once believed in Sylvania but now do no longer have faith in this company or any of it's products. I was treated badly and would not want anyone to go through the mess I have. It is shameful that we put faith in companies who are only out to rip us off if they can.

Cutler, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funai-Corp/Torrance-California-90501/Funai-Corp-I-purchased-a-faulty-television-Sylvania-SSGF4276-and-this-company-ran-me-a-311941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funai-Corp