Complaint Review: Fundacion Hijos del Sol

Fundacion Hijos del Sol
1825 Ponce de Leon Blvd Miami, Florida United States of America

Fundacion Hijos del Sol Solange Motta Fraud Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS NEVER HAPPENED

The President of this company, Solange Motta and her husband, contact our company to create their logo, business cards, web design and all their advertising campaign.  We did all but never received any payment.  We tried everything to get paid but they just vanished.  Her husband Andre Brady is also known in Puerto Rico for his many Frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2010 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundacion-Hijos-del-Sol/Miami-Florida-33134/Fundacion-Hijos-del-Sol-Solange-Motta-Fraud-Miami-Florida-635342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundacion Hijos del Sol

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THIS NEVER HAPPENED

AUTHOR: Fundacion Hijos del Sol - ()

On the date mentioned in this report in 2008, I Solange Motta had not been in the United States for over 4 years prior to the report.  I am extremely disturbed that someone would write such a report with no substance to back it up.  My passport stated where I was and when I arrived back into the states, which is nowhere near that time frame.  The responsible party for this inccident is Andre Brady, which was my ex-husband for more than 5 years prior to this matter.  I am not responsible or should be mentioned in this report.  This report is fraud itself.  I am requesting that this company withdraw this report from this website, if this is not done accordingly I will be forced to begin a lawsuit for defermation of character.