Complaint Review: Fundallfunding.com

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Sultan — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Fundallfunding.com
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Fundallfunding.com Blake Thomas Total waste of Time and Money.. Internet, Arizona

I sent Fund All Funding $1490.00 dollars for their $1M funding and Blake Thomas promised he could deliver within 30 days. He claimed to have added funds to the cost of $1600.00 and 7 months later, I have not been funded. All of my business partners tell me I was scammed. His company is charging up to $5,000.00 to get the $1M No PG Line of credit. The company phone number is disconnected they never send out emails with written updates, they take the funds by Paypal as "PAYMENT OWED". Then waste your time with intermittent calls saying "your funding is coming," and never deliver. I lost my Bank account and my business because of this company. It has been more than 45 days so I have no recourse with Paypal. I used a bank credit to pay for the loan and it took so long that the bank has closed my account. BUYER BEWARE! Blake Thomas is a time waster and Fraud!! This guy should be prosecuted. He disappeared for a while then came back over the phone telling me the company was bought out and they took his phone just before he was suppose to fund my loan. Now he is trying to get in touch with the "VP" of the company to see if the loan will happen for the other peoples money they took. I have already done a charge back for the $1490.00. Then used the bank credit to reverse the charge back to his company. In essence I was left with a negative account that was subsequently closed due to non payment for 3 months. If you have been apart of this scam, Please post here to show the Secretary of state. So we can prosecute. I am tired of losing money to these white collar internet criminals. Please call me if you need help submitting your in formation on this website. Seven-seven- two-two-three-seven-five-nine-zero-two.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundallfundingcom/Internet-Arizona-/Fundallfundingcom-Blake-Thomas-Total-waste-of-Time-and-Money-Internet-Arizona-975647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundallfunding.com