Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies - FCS - Fast Financial

• Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:Delhi California
Fundamental Consumer Strategies - FCS - Fast Financial
PO Box 642 Nevis, India

Fundamental Consumer Strategies - FCS - Fast Financial - Viable Promotions - Unauthorized charge to my checking account! NEVIS INDIA

Just discovered this charge when I was checking the statement on my checking account. I didn't recognize the charge so I did a google search with the phone number that was on my statement. I found this Rip Off Report and figured that I've been scammed. The number on the account was 1-877-450-7387 and had a discription of "fastf fastfinanc". I was charged $19.95. I think this might be linked to another scam a heard about on Rip Off Report regarding Grant Search. Grant Search had charged my checking account with $39.95 for a "free" CD that I paid $2.95 for about government grants that I never received. There was never anything on the site regarding a $39.95 charge after a trial concluded. After this problem with Grant Search I noticed this problem arose with Fast Financial.

They are scam artists and need to be put to a stop.

Rather than calling the Better Business Bureau, make a complaint on the Rip Off Report (don't do a rebuttal but a new topic as it shows accurately how many have been scammed)

Then IMMEDIATELY go to www.ic3.gov. That is the Internet Crime Commission. Enter the information for the company.

Address: PO Box 642
Charlestown, Nevis INDIA
Phone: 1-877-450-7387

www.IC3.gov is a federal agency that will investigate the company and after several complaints of the same type of scam/rip off they will stop this company from ever charging anyone in America again. Make sure to file this report with www.IC3.gov as this is the only website that can stop these charges from being fradulently charged and can take away their ability to charge any American's debit or credit card.

DO IT IMMEDIATELY, it's the only way to ever get any resolve to this continuing problem.

Jeremy
Delhi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-FCS-Fast-Financial/Nevis-/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-FCS-Fast-Financial-Viable-Promotions-Unauthorized-375426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies - FCS - Fast Financial