Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies - Tony Simmons

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2005

• Reported By:kings mountain North Carolina
Fundamental Consumer Strategies - Tony Simmons
234 Hudson Avenue Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies - Tony Simmons ripped me off for every last bit of money that I had Ripoff Albany New York

*Consumer Comment: I received a package in the mail

A compmany called me offering me a 2,300.00 credit card if I could make a once in a lifetime fee of 299.00. Mister Tony Simmons sounded really convincing. So I saved every dime of my paycheck $299.00 and proceeded with the deal . Now I have no money and some expensive bills past due because I tried to get a credit card from what I thought was a creditable company. I am a college student, mother of three, wife, and now recently up the creek without a paddle thanks to Fundamental Consumer Strategies. I will have to pay for this mistake for a long time. Whatever happened to decent , honest, trustworthy people?

Rebecca
kings mountain, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-Tony-Simmons/Albany-New-York/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-Tony-Simmons-ripped-me-off-for-every-last-bit-of-money-t-127140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies - Tony Simmons

I received a package in the mail

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Today I went to the mail box as any other day, but to my suprise, I recieved a package from FCS. I about had a heart attack, cause I wasn't expecting it. What it is is a list of banks that I can call and apply for a credit card. It also has a coupon booklet along with the list. The thing is when they spoke to me on the phone, they said that they would send me a credit card, not a list of banks to call and apply. Also the address that is was mailed from is different from the address that is posted on this site. This is the address that is on the package: 8721 Santa Monica Blvd #1238 Los Angeles CA 90069-4507 That is what it says as for the address for FSC, but it also says that it was mailed from the City of Au Sable Forks, NY 12912. I try and call the # and tell them that this was not what I agreed to, but I just get a busy signal. I am not giving up, and I will keep tring to get through. From what I foud out, it is illegal what they did, and I will fight tooth and nail to get my money back. This package isn't much, it is just information that I could have researched myself. So, if you also recieved the same package as I did, don't give up on tring to get your money back. Like I said what they did is against the law, and they should be put in jail.