• Report: #120678

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:San Diego California
Fundamental Consumer Strategies
234 Hudson Ave Suite 1826 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies Ripoff Possible Fraud Albany New York

*Author of original report: Got through by phone

I am experiencing similiar problems to the others posted. I was contacted on 10/7 and promised a guaranteed $2500 credit card. The processing fee would be $299. I was told I would receive the card in 5-7 business days.

After that time period passed I called and was told it was actually 3-4 weeks and that the salesperson had given me an inaccurate time frame.

After 4 weeks passed, I called again. I was told that if it didn't arrive in 1 week they would airmail me another.

After that week, still no card. Upon calling I was this time told to give it just 3 more days then call back and they would airmail.

3 more days and nothing so I call again. They said the airmail would take 3 business days.

After 5 business days it had not arrived and I again called. I was told it was actually 3-5 business days and to call back if no card.

Surprise, surprise !!! It's been 7 business days and no card still.

Everytime I must hit redial for up to 30 minutes to get through. I could not get through today and will call again tomorrow.

I believe this company to be fraudelent.

Ty
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York-12210/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-Ripoff-Possible-Fraud-Albany-New-York-120678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies

Got through by phone

AUTHOR: Ty - (U.S.A.)

almost gave up but got through finally. Was told that my card was part of a shipment of 2300 that went out with no street number and was returned. I believe the customer service rep to be genuine but possibly being lied to by whoever is in charge. Was told that it was reshipped yesterday (12/1) and will take 3-5 business days. We'll see.

Was also given a USPS tracking number but it pulls up an 11/24 shipment not a 12/1 shipment.