Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2004

• Reported By:clinton South Carolina
Fundamental Consumer Strategies
234 Hudson Ave. Suite 1826 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies Ripoff credit card scam Albany New York

Received a call from a Robert Donovan representing, "fundamental consumer strategies. He claimed to have me approved for an unsecured credit card with a $2300 limit. Only requirement was a one-time $299 fee. Sad to say, I fell for it. He asked for my checking account number and said it would not come out until 12-07-04. I even received a confirmation number.

If I decided to change my mind, I had call call within 72hrs. before the 7th of December. After a little research, I tried to call back and I always get a busy signal. Have not been able to get a ring from the toll free number (866-333-1593) ever since that day. I believe this to be a scam.

Kim
clinton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2004 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York-12210/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-Ripoff-credit-card-scam-Albany-New-York-121091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies