Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:como Texas
Fundamental Consumer Strategies
Po Box40130 St Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies ripoff stealing money Albany New York

i would like to say i'm so upset by this credit card company im a new user on a computer, i didnt no i was going to get ripped off for $300.00 out of my account, the frist time it was $160.00 within a week later another company took $300.00 out without my permission, me and my family were already having a hard time we dont have the money to eat let along this, i just dont want this to happen to another person who dont understant whats happening here and when you dont have any money to start with, please will someone gelp me put a stop to this, me and my husband are getting on up in years we dont have any money. i sure hope you can help me get my money back thanks so much.

Annette
como, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2004 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York-12210/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-ripoff-stealing-money-Albany-New-York-122865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies