Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies

• Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Algonac Michigan
Fundamental Consumer Strategies
Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies RIPOFF On Nov 29 I was promised a credit card for 2400.00 if I paid 299.00 to them, after trying to call them several times and getting a busy signal all the time I have gave up on calling them Albany New York

Fundamental Consumer Strategies promised me a credit card of $2400 and after a month I am still waiting for this card I paid them $299.00 for the processing fee, and trying to call these people is a joke it always busy. Well I have some Good news Fundamental Consumer Strategies. I have contacted my Local authorities in Detroit Michigan and the FBI on this fraudulant activity. if any one has been a victiam of this company please file a report with the FBI I have the web site for them it is www.ifccfbi.gov Please report this so called credit card company with them and let's help take this company out.

Algonac, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-RIPOFF-On-Nov-29-I-was-promised-a-credit-card-for-240000-125800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies