Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2004

• Reported By:Lebanon Oregon
Fundamental Consumer Strategies
234 Hudson Ave. Suite 1826 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies ripoff Albany New York

On 11-18-04 I received a call from FCS and they took my information for my bank and check number. They gave me a conformation number.

It is now 12-13-04 and I have not received my card yet. I call the number all day and it's busy. I contacted my bank, and I can not get my money back.

I have learned a hard lesson. The money I sent to them was the money for my daughter's Christmas. I thought I could get her more on the card and would pay it over time.

Now she has even less for Christmas than she would have had if I would have only spent 300.00 on her.

Lebanon, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-ripoff-Albany-New-York-122711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies