Complaint Review: Fundamental Consumer Strategies

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2005

• Reported By:IRON STATION North Carolina
Fundamental Consumer Strategies
234 Hudson Avenue Suite 1826 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies ripoff They got me for the 299.00 in November promising a 2500$ dollar credit card Albany New York

They debited my 299.00 from my account saying I would get my card in 5-7 days. Called a week later and was told it would be 3-4 weeks. still no card. Had to take out loans for Christmas that I was going to use the credit card for. Now since I took out the loans , I was going to wait for the card and pay the loans off. I have really gotten myself into a financial hole. I am a single mother of two collect, 55$ dollars a week for both in child support. It's really lousy that they can do this to hard working people. Now I don't know what i'm going to do. I was wanting to start rebuilding my credit. They said they were there to help me do that. Yeah right!!! Now I am much worse off.

B
IRON STATION, North Carolina
U.S.A.\

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-ripoff-They-got-me-for-the-29900-in-November-promising-a-125484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Consumer Strategies