Complaint Review: Fundamental Cuonsumer Strategies

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:Chicopee Massachusetts
Fundamental Cuonsumer Strategies
234 Hudson Ave. Suite 1826 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Fundamental Consumer Strategies ripoff Albany New York

I recieved a phone call from Fundamental Consumer Strategies in the third week of November. This call was very convincing. They assurred me that if I put down a one time fee of $299.00 dollars I would recieve a credit card with a $2,500.00 limit.

I was told that this program was set up to help people rebuild there credit. When I asked how this program works I was told that they "work with 19 banks" to get you a card and rebuild your credit. I asked for a phone number and was given one. I also asked how long it would take to receive my card and was told that it would take 3-4 weeks to receive.

I called them numerouse times with no sucess over the next few weeks, during the day the phone line is always busy. When the business Day is over an answering machine picks up. I left many messages and never received a phone call back. About 2 weeks ago I called around one o'clock in the afternooon and was greatly surprised that someone actually picked up. I informed the women I spoke with that I was calling about my card, I gave her my name and she pulled my name right up instantly. It all seemed very ligitimate at that point, seeing as how she listed off my name, address, date my payment went through, account number, etc... anyhow she told me that I would recieve my card by December 24-26th.

I have not received my card and haven't gotten through to anyone since.

I am going to the bank tomorrow to report this fruadulant act.
I thought this would be a good deal to help get me through the holidays as I suffered an accident at work and am out of work. Thanks to this company ripping off my money my bank account is down to zero and I am a type one diabetic and can't afford to buy my insulin. I wanted to share my experience with the rest of the hardworking American citizens to warn them to beware of these people. They are con artists.

James
Chicopee, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fundamental-Cuonsumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York-12210/Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-ripoff-Albany-New-York-124987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fundamental Cuonsumer Strategies