Complaint Review: Fungavir

Fungavir
, Select State/Province USA

Fungavir Fraudulent, Uncooperative, Scam, Absolute Ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We help the customer every time

I ordered Fungavir, approximately 8 months ago.  I have toe and fingernail fungus disorders, and they promised if used as described, I would see results in 3 months.  I used it religiously (twice a day) for 6 months, and there was no noticeable difference in my condition.  The product was absolutely worthless, and a waste of time.

In essence, I paid $75.00 for two little bottles of nothing.  I contacted the company two weeks ago, and was promised by customer support, that they would look into it.  I've beenon hold ever since.

A refund isn't expected--though it would be nice.  I feel this company should be investigated and shut down, because it is making outrageous claims (including doctors endorsements) about its effectiveness. It is a scam pure and simple, and I caution everyone to not do business with these shysters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fungavir/Select-StateProvince/Fungavir-Fraudulent-Uncooperative-Scam-Absolute-Ripoff-Internet-1069699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fungavir

We help the customer every time

AUTHOR: Ruth - ()

I am sorry that this customer was not helped by our product. Nothing works for 100% of the population. Had he called, he would have received a full refund, as all of our customers are intitled to, if they are dissatisfied.  Yes, we do have a small percentage of people who's fungas is too severe even for our product. However, he never called or emailed us, until he notified us that he had written on this site.