Complaint Review: Funkaar studios

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: AM — United States of America
Funkaar studios

Funkaar studios A group that gives courses. The only means of contact are via email or phone! los angeles, Internet

I registered a year ago with an online organization for a few on-site courses courses, as they give courses in different states. In addition, I registered for vignette grading (basically drawing sketches and submitting them for grading). I took the courses but did not submit all the vignettes and will not be able to meet the deadline. The grading as they stated is limited to 1 year. So, I asked for a refund or an extension. They refused to do so and this was shocking to me! They stated that there was a non-refund policy that I agreed to! I do not remember anything of a non-refund policy. And if there was one! Why wasn't it so clear and stated to everything I apply for (on separate emails or so). I told them that I can't believe that they won't refund my money although, I'm in no need of their services. So they tell me "Dear Student:
Please do maintain professional conduct on emails. It is always advisable to read policies that you agree to in any
educational service. Continued unprofessional emails will result in your email address being blocked by the registrar. We do not permit more  than one year from registration for vignette grading. It has been  clearly stated to you for some time now. Please do not release your  frustrations on email because you are unable to meet stated deadlines.
Always think over emails prior to pressing the send button. This is part of professional conduct as required by a licensed architect. We will do what ever we can to assist but only within agreed policies.

We consider this topic now closed and will not be responding to  future emails on this topic or ones exhibiting unprofessional conduct."

I have one question! Whatever my frustration is and its because that is my money and I didn't use it! Do they have the right to respond like that? If its true; so I totally believe that I am living in a world where I do not have rights as a human being.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funkaar-studios/internet/Funkaar-studios-A-group-that-gives-courses-The-only-means-of-contact-are-via-email-or-ph-757648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funkaar studios