Complaint Review: Funtonia - Match.com

• Reported By:Knoxville Maryland
Funtonia - Match.com
Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia - Match.com com gave away my creditcard info to match.com Internet

I made a purchase on my charge card to funtonia.com... They did not have PayPal and I was hesitant at first. Stupid on my part I did it anyway, 2 weeks later I had a charge to Match.com. I had never visited nor used Match.com. I am normally very safe when using the internet for purchasing things. I would always investigate the company online before purchasing , My fault on this one I DIDN'T. Goes to show it only takes 1 time and they get you. I called my bank and hopefully things will be resolved soon. My bank first said I do not need a new card with only 1 item charged that was fraudulent. I told them BS...Send me another card now.

Knoxville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia-Matchcom/internet/Funtonia-Matchcom-com-gave-away-my-creditcard-info-to-matchcom-Internet-436677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia - Match.com