Complaint Review: Funtonia Polyphonics

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: Mad Women — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Funtonia Polyphonics

Funtonia Polyphonics funtonia They were supposed to charge me 1.99 but instead charged me 23.88 , Internet

I thought that I was paying 1.99 for something, but ended up paying 23.88!!!!!  Then went to find an address and phone number for them and couldn't.  I am so pissed off right now it's not even funny!!!!!  I have a family to take care of, and I don't need extra money taken out of my account!!!!! This is a bunch of BULL****!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia-Polyphonics/internet/Funtonia-Polyphonics-funtonia-They-were-supposed-to-charge-me-199-but-instead-charged-me-605414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia Polyphonics