Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Submitted: Sat, December 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By: Caroline Irby — Dale Texas United States of America
Funtonia

Funtonia Admitted I deserved a refund but never gave it. Will not communicate further. Internet

Advertising led me to believe I could receive ringtones for one month.  They then charged for 3 months for 17.97. Their ringtones would not work on my phone. After trying several things they suggested they said that I could get a ringtone and that they had notified their "accounting department".  After that I could never get an answer from them and have never got the refund.  I have quit sending nice e-mails asking for the refund.  I just e-mail them several times a day to be annoying.  This company if obviously run by ignorant crooks who haven't got enough sense to earn their money honestly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2009 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-Admitted-I-deserved-a-refund-but-never-gave-it-Will-not-communicate-further-538313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia