Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Submitted: Wed, June 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 22, 2011

• Reported By: Amanda — North Royalton Ohio United States of America

Funtonia FUNTONIA RIP OFF ONLINE BASED Internet , Internet

I am very upset with the company, Funtonia, (www.funtonia.com).  On March 22, 2011, I signed up online to get ringtones through my Revol phone, which they claimed on their website that they supported.  When I tried to upload a ringtone, I never received anything at all and still was charged $17.97 to my credit card per my Huntington Bank online statement that same day.  I tried 5-6 times to email their customer service department, since that is the only way to reach them (they have no phone number listed to speak with a live person).  I never received any response from them, just that they received the email and would get back to me in 48 hours, which never happened.  All I would like is a credit of $17.97 back onto my checking account (check card).  It may seem like minor amount, but not these days, especially when I never received the service I paid for!  I have told them I would contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and still no response.  Can anyone help me with this?  I would just like what I am owed back for the service that was never rendered.  ALso, the description on my huntington bank statement states the following: "check card www.funtionia.com" and was charged the $17.97.  I have paperwork to back that up.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-FUNTONIA-RIP-OFF-ONLINE-BASED-Internet-Internet-743851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia