Complaint Review: Funtonia

Funtonia
funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia Frauds-they took money and ringtones don't work Internet Internet

*Author of original report: Funtonia

I paid for the year service for 23.88 and the ringtones do not work. I have tried to contact them by email with no response. They do not have any contact number or address. I did find an address at the BBB website for Mobile Services Limited (this is their company) It is PO Box 447, Herndon, VA 20172

Funtonia rip-off
St. Clairsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-Frauds-they-took-money-and-ringtones-dont-work-Internet-Internet-296337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia

Funtonia

AUTHOR: Funtonia rip-off - (U.S.A.)

I have to correct myself and say that I did find the address for Mobile Services on BBB which is their alleged company they have listed on their site but from what I have read, it seems that they are based out of the country. So I do not know if this is a legit address for them. My apologies if it is not. When I went to BBB though, I put in Funtonia and that it what came up.