Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Eugene — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Funtonia
none Internet United States of America

Funtonia Funtonia.com They charged me $23.88 and said the only charges was $1.99 per ringtone. Internet, Internet

I got Funtonia a few days ago.  When i went on the website from my cellular phone (funtonia.com) they said i would be charged $1.99 per ringtone.  It sounded like a good idea so i downloaded 2 ringtones.  I then checked my bank online and it said a charge of $23.88 from Funtonia.com.  I immediately when back to website (Funtonia.com) to cancel and get my money back.  They had no phone number to call and the only way to communicate with them is through email.  I sent them the email.  On there website it said you could keep the ringtones if you were cancelling.  When i got the email back  from Abagail she said they don't refund money if you already downloaded any ringtones.  I then emailed her right back to tell her thats not what it says on your website.  I have not heard anythin back from Funtonia or Abagail yet.  It has been 3 days.  I don't understand how people get away with scamming people.  All the technology that we have in the world today and we can't catch scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-Funtoniacom-They-charged-me-2388-and-said-the-only-charges-was-199-per-ringt-763408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia