Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Herm — Mission Viejo California United States of America
Funtonia

Funtonia On 12/10/12 I received a charge on my Visa for $23.94 plus a $.47 for a foreign transaction fee. I have not changed my ringtone for over three years and never have done business with Funtonia. Internet

On 12/12/12 I received a charge on my Visa for $23.94 Plus a charge of $.47 for a for a foreign transaction fee.   I have not changed my ringtone for over 3 years and never have done business with Funtonia.  Unable to contact them.  This explains the foreign transaction fee..Help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-On-121012-I-received-a-charge-on-my-Visa-for-2394-plus-a-47-for-a-foreign-986461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia