Knife

• Submitted: Thu, May 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 05, 2011

• Reported By: Melinda — Waxahachie Texas United States of America
Funtonia

Funtonia TAKES YOUR MONEY AND RUNS! THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED AND GIVE PEOPLE'S MONEY BACK! Internet

Subscribed with funtonia for ringtones.  Their subscription said $3.99 per month for 6 months, but after you give them your credit card information, they charge your credit card $23.94 all at once, but they don't specifically tell you this until after the fact.
Funtonia also said they work with any US carrier.  I have a metro pcs phone.  Funtonia's sight says it works with metro pcs.  I am not able to download anything onto my phone.  I would get a text message sent to me with a link to download, but it will not work!  And yes, I do have web access on my phone.  I accessed my account with them on my cell phone mobile web web and tried to download ringtones and that also does not work.
Funtonia does not provide a customer service number anywhere on their sight.  If you have a problem, you have to send them an email.  I have sent several emails to these people and have never gotten a response back.
I have contacted my credit card company and put a stop to my credit card number and they are giving me a new account number.  I do not want this company to rip me off more than they already have.
I hope that funtonia will be investigated and maybe someone can put a stop to them ripping people off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 01:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-TAKES-YOUR-MONEY-AND-RUNS-THEY-NEED-TO-BE-INVESTIGATED-AND-GIVE-PEOPLES-MONEY-725890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia