Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Updated: Wed, September 10, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Funtonia
www.funtonia.com Internet Israel

Funtonia, Www.funtonia.com I will make sure to research who I do business with in the future!!! Telaviv Internet

I subscribe to Cricket as my phone carrier. They block you from obtaining ring tones, at least they block me. I found funtonia online and they offered a free sample, with cc number...then proceeded to charge me for a whole year: at 1.99 a month.

The tones would not download, and I was informed that I needed to buy a new USB cable. Did that, same problem. And no way to contact them: except an email addy.

I disputed this charge with my bank and they reversed it. Wells Fargo tends to be a pain in the rear but this time they were certainly on my side! I would suggest that everyone use a Visa card for purchases, it's the easiest way to get your money back in regards to a problem like this!

Janet
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-Wwwfuntoniacom-I-will-make-sure-to-research-who-I-do-business-with-in-the-futu-371758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia